Monday, February 28, 2011

I'm Bad At This

Turns out I am pretty bad at keeping a blog it seems.  It's been WAY too long since I have been  here.  Though  honestly, not much has really changed too much.  I finished off the semester at school with 2 A's and a B and am not plugging away at A&P I, Nutrition and Sociology.  Still working at Dreyer and loving it.  The people are great and helpful and the Dr's are awesome.  Couldn't ask for a better place to work.

Life around the house has been the same, but as of today I am making changes for me.  I am buckling down and getting back on track with my weight loss and I am putting on a happy and positive attitude.  I am going to be more forgiving and try to cut some people a little more slack. 

We will actually be going on vacation this summer for the first time in 3 years and I am really looking forward to it.  We are heading back to Orlando to hang out for a week.  I am hoping to catch up a bit with my cousin, Linda, who's been having a rough go of things for a while now and also would love to see my friend Mia, if that is possible.  I am just praying that the kids all behave and that Austyn doesn't give me such a hard time like usual and ruin things for me.  Wait...NO I won't let him ruin anything!!  Nice thing is that with Tyler driving, the 3 of us can take turns and hopefully take less time on the road.  Now the problem of figuring out what to do with the dogs...that always worries me, they are like my kids and I hate leaving them!

Life is going on whether I am upset and angry all the time or not, so why bother with the negative attitude when I can only change myself and my own attitude.  Hoping that it will be contagious and others will catch it!!

Have a fantastic day!

2 comments: